Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I have the coolest neighbor ever. I am her "Cupcake Tester." It's a real painful job. So the day before St. Patricks Day she brought over these AMAZING Mint Chocolate Cupcakes. SO CUTE!


The night before the big green day the kids set out their leprechaun traps...


Oh boy did the leprechauns make a mess!


The left each of the kids a pot of gold and a little toy leprechaun!

The kids were so excied and so cute about it all.


For Breakfast: Shamrock French Toast, and Hashbrowns with Green Peppers


Wearing Green!

I even got around to making Hadley a new St. Patricks Day Bow!

The real highlight of the day was getting a package from Grandma and Grandpa!


It had their FAVORITE Cereal in it...

And some real Gold $$$$! The kids were so happy!
-
This is the first year I really did anything with the leprechauns... and it was rather fun, and totally worth it to hear my kids reactions!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Fun! I can't wait until Sydney is old enough to be excited about that kind of thing.