Monday, October 10, 2011

Natalia's Birthday

My sister Natalia’s 29th birthday is less than a week away. I was trying to think this morning of what I could do to make her birthday special. I was thinking that nothing would make her happier then for everyone to do a special act of service in her honor. So my goal is to get 290 special acts of service by her birthday. I am hoping everyone that knew her, or didn’t know her, will do at least one special act of kindness and then post a comment with what you did or email it to me at camillenrogers@gmail.com.

On her birthday (October 16th) I want to take a list of all 290 different acts of service and display it by her grave. If you want your service to be kept a secret, just but “1 act of service complete!” Some service that I know would make her extra happy would be to serve in the temple, to play a game with a sad child, to bake a yummy treat for someone, or write someone a kind note. The ideas are endless. Thanks for helping me make this a great birthday for my sister, whom we all miss so much.