Thursday, October 6, 2011

California Dreamin' Day 1

3 weeks ago we got back from the most MAGICAL vacation ever! We went to Disneyland!!! We invited my parents to come along, and we are SO GLAD they came! We had so much fun together. Everything was so perfect! So So Perfect. I am posting 5 posts about it with TONS of pictures!! It was just that great! If you want to see all of it, you will have to click older posts at the bottom of the blog. I wish the pictures and the words could capture how amazing our trip was, but I did my best.

Tuesday September 13th, we arrived at the airport! You would have thought that was Disneyland! Seriously my kids were just so excited with everything they saw! They LOVED watching all the planes coming and going!


Finally we boarded the plan! Boston was a bit nervous, but both kids did AWESOME and loved the flight! (Jet blue is AWESOME, they have T.V.'s for every seat!)


Hadley with her special Wings!


Boston with his wings!


We arrived in Long Beach, picked up the rental van and what kind was it? A silver Dodge Caravan... just like we drive at home! Of course it would be! We went to the store and picked up some groceries, then checked into our hotel. We stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites. It was a just fine hotel, but the location was AMAZING! Seriously right across the street from the entrance! After we unloaded everything we headed out to Huntington Beach! It was SO FABULOUS!! I just LOVE the ocean!!


My cute parents!!


The Beach Babe


Our cute little families back side...



and the front too!


Jeremy and the kids had TONS of fun in the waves!!



My Dad is a fabulous sand castle builder, and considering the lack of tools he had, this was pretty amazing!! My kids loved it!



The sun started going down so we hurried and took a quick shower and headed over to the pier...


SO PRETTY!!!!!! (I spelled the Beach name wrong here... I'm to tired to change it!)




My awesome camera takes great sunset pictures! :)



There is nothing better then watching the sun melt into the ocean. So my favorite thing!



We went back to the hotel to change and headed to dinner at IHOP! The kids were pretty tired, but were so excited to sleep in there new Minnie and Mickey pajamas!! (The great thing about planning a trip for a year is you can watch for things on sale! I got these for super cheap at Old Navy!) They had no idea what fun was in store for them...

No comments: