Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Party

I have been overwhelmed lately just realizing how fast my kids are growing up. I have been more determined to be a better Mom, and to have more fun with my kids! So I decided I wanted to throw a little St. Patrick's Day Party. So one day when I went out to my Mom's I had the kids make rainbow's with colored marshmallow's. The kids loved doing this, and they turned out super cute!! Hadley would put her marshmallow's on her rainbow and then eat it... a little glue never hurt anyone right?? So needless to say she didn't finish her rainbow! (sorry I spelled Marshmallow wrong in the pic... I'm to tired to change it!)
-
Then we went on a Gold Hunt. I hid a bunch of Gold Coins all over the basement and the kids had a great time finding them!
Then we frosted pots of gold! (yellow cake cupcakes)
Oh so yummy!!! It was so much fun! I really need to do fun things more often!!

No comments: