Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Saturday!

Saturday morning I was able to go to my friend Saren's Sealing in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I feel so lucky I was able to be there!! I snapped this picture real quick in the Windy day... so it's not the best, but at least it is a memory!!
-
I was able to come home for a brief moment, then quite a few of us from Jeremy's family were able to go support his little sister at her dance concert at BYU. She choreographed one of the pieces they did called Hands of Time. This is what she wrote about it "As the hands of time pass by, do we idle away the gift that has been given to us? We are cautioned that we "shall pay for the loss of out time" (Exodus 21:19). It is only when we heed this warning that we realize it is our own hands that control those precious hands of time." Well said Megan. Well said. It was so fun to go see Megan in one of her many elements.
-
After the dance concert everyone came over to our place to have a Birthday BBQ for Jeremy and Jeremy's Mom. I think everyone had a great time!
Hadley with two of her FAVORITE people.
Jeremy Grillin' with his sister Cindy.
Boston hanging out with his cousin Taylor!
Eating the oh so yummy grub!
Darla and Jeremy getting ready to blow out their candles!! Jeremy's sister Jenn made this most AMAZING CAKE!

Aunt Cat helping Boston and Caydon roast Mallows!
Sophia, Brett, and Hadley enjoying smores in the rain!
Brian helping Caydon and Boston roast more marshmallows!!
-
What a busy fun filled Saturday!! A BIG thanks to all those who came to the dance concert to support Megan, and all those who were able to come to the BBQ!!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love all your pictures and recent posts. Love the glasses. I got a new pair last year and it is wonderful to have them when I've stayed up too late and the thought of contacts makes my eyes hurt!