Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy, but No Pictures To Show...

I sure have been busy running here and there and everywhere... but I don't have any pictures from all my adventures!! Beyond the normal routine there has been Saren's Wedding Shower, Andrea's Baby Shower, Morgan's Wedding, The Blue and Gold, Allie's Baptism, and the many many play dates of Boston's friends. Last week for instance we had a play date on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. All with 4 different kids. He is so lucky to have so many friends.
-
Mostly I have been spending my time searching the Internet, asking friends, and calling around to find out which preschool to send Boston to this fall. Seriously, there are WAY to many options. In the end I decided to save myself $800.00 and put him in the affordable, safe, clean, and fun city preschool. They do it at the Rec. Center. It is called Funshine Preschool. We went and enrolled Boston and met his teacher Miss Robin. Boston is beyond exciting to start school, and can't wait for the fall!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm going to conduct social experiments with my children. Send one to pre-school and raise one with traditional Amish farming values, or something. You know. Just to see what happens.

Good thing Boston's got a much better Mommy.