Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Jeremy's birthday festivities continued on after the birthday BBQ. On Sunday we went to my parents house where my Mom fixed an amazing Chinese dinner, and Root Bear Floats for Jeremy's "cake." Jeremy always picks something random like Popsicles or this time Root Bear Floats for his treat. It was fun to be together with some of my family.
On Monday we surprised Jeremy at his work with Cinnamon Rolls!! Later that night we went out to dinner at Sizzler! YUM-O!
Then Jeremy got to open his gifts for me and the kiddos! I think the kids were more excited about him opening his presents then anyone else! I am so lucky to have Jeremy as my husband, and the father to our kids! He truly is amazing.
(Sorry the words on the pics are hard to see.)

No comments: