Monday, May 31, 2010

We sure had a fun day at Wheeler Farm!! Boston's favorite thing was watching the animals go to the bathroom, Hadley's favorite thing was having her cousin Mason push her in the stroller and go "4-wheeling." Logan's favorite thing was petting the bunnies, and Mason's favorite things was the streams.
Logan, Boston, and Mason
Close Encounter!!

Boston watching the horse eat.
4 kids on one huge tractor! Can you spot them?
LOVE this picture of my Mom and Hadley

Goodbye Wheeler Farm. Thanks for the fun FREE day!

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Smith said...

Didn't mean to delete my comment... sometimes I think I have blogger figured out and other times, I don't. :) I have a favor to ask, will you please let me know when you hear about free days at places like this? I would LOVE to take Ty, but I just never hear about them. Looks like so much fun! You have such cute pictures of Hadley and Boston!