Monday, May 31, 2010

Camille and Kids Appreciation Day

Jeremy is the best husband and Dad ever. He declared May 21st as Camille and Kids Appreciation Day. He took the day off work and we spent the whole day together having fun!!
First stop. Liberty Park!! I haven't been there in years, but I have a feeling I will be back soon! It was so much fun! So much to do and see!! Jeremy has been in a photography mood lately, hence we have a million pictures!!









I usually don't take pictures without somebody in the pictures. Jeremy took these scenery pictures and I love them!! In case you are wondering, the amusement park rides still work!



After our fun at the park, we went Swimming!!! It was Hadley's first time and she LOVED IT! We all had a great time in the pool!!!

Thanks Jeremy for a WONDERFUL day!! I think everyone should have one of these days.

No comments: