Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Hadley!


I seriously can't believe I am posting this. Can a year really have passed by so quickly? How lucky and blessed I feel everyday to have this ray of sunshine in my life. Hadley just gets cuter everyday. I came up with two words to describe our little girl. Happy and Hungry. Then I asked Jeremy what two words he would use, and he said the exact same ones!! So there you have it. Happy Hungry Hadley.

At a year old;

  • She is the happiest girl I know
  • She adores her brother
  • She says MaMa, DaDa, More, All Done, and Hi
  • Signs More, All Done, and Eat
  • Waves Bye Bye
  • Army crawls everywhere!
  • Is very good at scooting around on her little car
  • Loves car rides, reading books, playing ball, being tickled, swinging, and singing!
  • Loves to eat. Anytime, anywhere, and no matter what.
  • Has no teeth
  • Has a few nicknames. Hadley Boo is what we normally call her, but sometimes we call her Miss Hadley, or Baby girl.

I put together a little slide show of Hadley's First Year. I'm sure you won't cry like I did, but hopefully someone will enjoy it!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Hadley! I was thinking, maybe kids are like flowers. The better you take care of them, the faster they grow. Then the solution's easy. Stop being such a good mom.

Melanie said...

Aww! I can't believe she's one! What a sweetie! Happy birthday, cute girl!

joshandemily said...

Where does the time go?? I feel like I just dropped a baby gift off to you last week! Now she's a year!? She is so cute and smart too-you teach your kids well!

Megan Smith said...

Happy "late" Birthday, Hadley!

The Willeyes said...

Wow. Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is already 1 :)