Monday, May 24, 2010

Hadley's Butterfly Birthday Party!

The day after Hadley's birthday we had a big birthday party with all the fam! Almost everyone came and it was a great day!!


Since all of my parents grandkids were there we decided to hurry and take a picture before the party got started... I can't believe they have 7 grandkids!!

Everybody just kind of did their own thing. Played basketball, sat and visited, played on the playground, and ran around with their butterfly nets! Then we opened presents. Hadley was VERY SPOILED!! Every gift was so appreciated.
This is the butterfly cake I made for Hadley. Which she had no problem devouring.

She couldn't get that candle off fast enough.

As soon as she finished the first piece, she signed and said MORE MORE MORE!!!

So two pieces of cake later, it was time to clean up. She wasn't to happy about that.

My cute nephews Peyton and Jordan enjoyed some treats!
And so did nephew Caydon and Boston!!
Of course Hadley did some swinging!
Here is Hadley with one of her favorite cousins Baylee, who is always so cute to play with her!
-
I took a million pictures yet I wish I would have taken more of the group, the tables, the decorations, the kids running around with their butterfly nets... oh well. I think everyone had a good time and that's whats important. Thank you everyone for coming and making Hadley's birthday so special!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your new picture. (the one at the top of your blog) It looks like you had a great day!

Lynne said...

Looks like so much fun--and what a cute cake!