Monday, May 10, 2010

Discovery Gateway

We FINALLY went to the discovery gateway downtown! I am such a cheap person, I just had a hard time paying the money to go!! But with coupons in hand me, my Mom, and nephews Logan and and Mason decided to give it a try... and we will be trying it again soon!! WE LOVED IT!!! So worth it! The kids had a blast and a half!! Here is a few of the things we did;
Played forever in the awesome ball beehive!

We Made "pretty music!"

Worked in construction! Logan especially took this very seriously!!

Boston loved being a Mailman!

Hadley's FAVORITE part was riding on this baby! It was just her size! She cruised all over the place!

This was one of my favorite parts of the children's museum when I was a kid! The cool cars you can put gas in!!

This was another one of my favorites! Shopping!! I LOVED this part of the new museum! The kids took it SO seriously! It's amazing how much they know about how to shop just from watching...

Cool magnet toys

The helicopter was a huge hit with Logan and Mason. Boston... it was a little to realistic for him. He thought it was going to take off any second!

Me, doing my dream job!! Being a Mom and being a news anchor!

Goodbye from Discovery Gateway. Thanks for the FUN!

1 comment: