Monday, April 5, 2010

It was a Happy Happy Busy Easter!

It was a Fantasic General Conference, Easter Weekend!!

It all began with this Loot! Oh how I love Easter treats!

The Kids were so cute with their baskets, and loved making music with their eggs!

After our own Easter at home we went to my parents house for my nephew Peyton's birthday party! It was super fun, and the kids all painted their own airplanes. As you can tell, Jeremy had a little to much fun helping Boston.

Oh how I love these kids!!

My brother and his family had to leave, which left the rest of us to do an Egg Hunt!

Grandma and Grandpa had lots of fun surprises for the kids...

Including these bubble guns, which we all had fun playing with!

During Priesthood we Dyed Easter Eggs. I love that part of Easter!
-
It was a fantastic Easter spent with Family, and listening to General Conference!!

No comments: