Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Still In Shock!! I Own A Piano!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! On Thursday night this beauty arrived at our house but only after a few dents in the walls, and lots of sweat!! I sent Jeremy an add on KSL for this piano, and the next thing I knew he bought it! I am so excited to practice and become a much better piano player. Me and the kids have had so much fun with it already!

It is a Shaeffer brand, and was built it 1878. It is in really good shape though!! I love the old pianos. I love their sound and their look.. and their price!!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Camille! yea! I have been checking out your last few posts. Your family will love the piano, it's a pretty one! And I enjoyed the Easter posts! So much fun, and I loved the true meaning one, too. Boston - wow! Just wait...Boston's pic will be up on that wall someday! (:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Cassie said...

I have been looking here for one every once in awhile, but then getting it refinished would take a lot out of me so we'll see if I ever do it. Good job getting one. I have been close, but I have to have the perfect one so I can't do it yet.

Lynne said...

Yea for you!! It's beautiful!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Congratulations!! I know how excited Stephanie was when she got her piano. I think every family should have one . . . just me but I do believe!

Megan Smith said...

Lucky you! That'll be SO nice to have!

Paul and Darla said...

It's beautiful! I'm really happy for you, Camille.