Monday, April 19, 2010

20 Pictures

I was going to start this post by apologizing for posting so many pictures. Then I realized its my blog and I can post as many pictures as I want, and not feel sorry about it!! I had so much fun using a new editing program, so 20 pictures it is!!
-

On Friday, my Mom and I took these kiddos on our second annual train to tulips trip.
We had some time to spare before Front Runner came, so we had some fun taking pictures.
"Is that train ever going to come??"

The train came, and off we went to downtown! All 4 kids just loved the ride! We met my Dad downtown and had lunch in the new food court! Just like old times!

After lunch we went and checked out the new Deseret Book. It is really cool! They had this mock organ pipe thingy, Boston thought it was cool to be in the "choir!"

After the book store, we headed over to beautiful temple square! Oh how I love this place. Especially in April! The tulips are my favorite! Here are some of my favorite pics from Temple Square!






And here are my four favorite pics from the day;



We wore the kids out, rode the train home, and crashed at my parents! Jeremy was on a scout campout so me and the kids had a sleepover with my parents.

My parents thought it was about time that Hadley had her first ice cream home. SHE LOVED IT!!
My Mom also thought it was time to paint Hadley's nails! I can't believe we haven't done it before. They look so stinkin' cute!!
-
There it is. 20 pictures of Fun Fun Fun!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Love all the pictures!! And the tulips are beautiful--my favorite flower!

Nicole said...

Cute! Times like that make me miss being in Utah. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you!

Megan Smith said...

Cute pictures, Camille! I can't believe this is the first time you've painted Hadley's nails! :) Ty has been wearing sandals, and I keep saying, "the only thing that would make this cuter is if your toes were painted." Matt doesn't think that is a good idea. :) See you on Friday!!!

The Willeyes said...

Love the pictures. What a fun day :)

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I love the pictures!! Its the only way I can watch the kids grow. I love it! I love your family. You guys always do such fun family things