Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Fun of Buying An Older Home

It has been so fun this spring to see the different types of flowers grow! We had no idea what the previous owners had planted, so everyday it is a surprise to walk out and find more flowers, and more colors! People paid good money for tulips and hyacinths when I worked at the Flower Patch! I feel so spoiled having such beautiful flowers right in my own yard!

This picture is for the Garner side of the family. I think he has pretty good form for a not even 2 year old! We will keep practicing...
-
P.S. The best comment I've recieved this week about my pregnant belly happened yesterday as I checked out at the store. The checker looked at me and said "Your Huge!" I hope y'all get a kick out of it like I did.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Okay I saw ayou for the first time in a while and you are not "that" huge.

Adele said...

I love the pic of Boston. He's a Garner! :)

Nicole said...

I love how people consider it appropriate to say "you're huge" to a pregnant lady! I love the flowers! I can't wait to have my own house to plant flowers. And one more thing, Boston is so cute! I love that he's golfing. He fits right in.