Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4 Weeks Left!


Only 4 weeks left until our baby girl arrives! I am so excited, and so NOT prepared! I thought I would share a few of my favorite comments I've received during the last month or so.
  • How many days do you have left? (At this point, I still had 7 weeks!)

  • You look like you swallowed a basketball!

  • You must be about ready to pop!

  • (Very Sympathetically) Oh honey, how much longer until your due date?

  • You look like you are about to explode!

  • What's wrong with your belly? (5 year old girl)

  • I hope you deliver early...

You just gotta love what people will say to a pregnant women! Wish me luck these next four weeks! Who knows what people are going to say...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

How about: Good luck! I can't wait to see the baby! And I know you can do it because you can do anything, girly!

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you get pictures up of her as fast as you can, and of course that everything goes smoothly!

Julie said...

Gotta love comments like that. LOL!

Texas Birds said...

It's a good thing you have self-confidence. Those comments could kill any women. I'm sure you are just as beautiful as always!

Cassie said...

As long as you don't have my niece while I am in Mexico you can have her the day after we get back.

alison said...

Good Luck with everything and hang in there! I'm excited to see your little girl. When I was pregnant with Jack I was asked in the grocery store TWICE if I were having twins. (I was only 6 months along). You just gotta shrug off the comments or dish em' back ;)