Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Shower!

My wonderful friends Melanie and Amy decided since I didn't have a friend shower with Boston, that I should have one for the little girl on the way. It was so fun to spend a couple hours laughing and visiting with friends!

They way out did themselves. They did a lady bug theme, and everything was decorated so cute!


We ate amazing chocolate chip waffles and eggs, played ladybug bingo, and as pictured above, all my friends had to strap pillows to their belly's for a round of pregnancy twister! I lost of course.

Thank you for the super fun, super cute shower Melanie and Amy! You guys are simply the best!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute! I am so sorry I had to miss it, I have something for you!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you had fun! You are the fun though, really! I'm so excited for you to have a little girl...they're so much fun!

Kolby and Amy said...

It was so much fun, I'm glad you liked it! I was going to give you one of the grass things and totally spaced it when you were leaving! I can't wait until your little girl comes!

Vrska's said...

I am getting so excited for you and I bet you are too! Good Luck with everything and we wish you the best! Looks like you had a great time at your shower!