Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Busy Weekend!

We had yet another busy weekend, and I am finally getting a chance to blog it!
Jeremy survived his first scout camp as a leader! He had a great time experiencing the sand dunes! He really enjoys being a scout leader.

After the scout trip it was off to my nephews 2nd birthday party!! I forgot my camera, but above are some pictures that my sister-in-law took of Boston! It was so good to see all the fam and celebrate Peyton's birthday together.
-
Then it was off to the Jazz Game where we watched them beat the Suns in over time! Boston is so cute at the games! I love hearing him cheer, yell "defense" or "nice shot" and "go Memo" and I especially love to watch him dance!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We were totally at that game, too! I would have called you and let you know we would be in SLC and we could have done something. Preston was cheering for the Suns because he hails from Arizona, but the best team won! What a great game!