Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Fun Day At Wheeler Farm

My Mom, my nephews Logan and Mason, and Boston and I took a trip to Wheeler Farm last Friday!
We had a great time looking at all the farm animals.

and "fishing" by all the ducks, and geese.

My Mom spoiled Logan, Mason, and Boston by letting them have their first Pony Rides.
Boston absolutely loved his ride!
We also enjoyed a picnic, where we found this fun tree!
When Logan saw this picture he said "The scarecrow is hugging us!" I think he is right! I loved watching all 3 of the boys light up with excitement as they saw and did new things. It was a great day on the Farm!

2 comments:

EmmaP said...

very cute. looks like you all had fun!

The Willeyes said...

What great pictures. You guys are so fun. What great memories you are making:)