Monday, October 27, 2008

Boston's Vacation with Grandma and Grandpa!

Jeremy and I were able to enjoy our trip to San Diego Alone, because my Mom and Dad were willing to watch Boston for us! I think he had lots of fun with out us!
My Mom helped Boston paint these super cute Ghost's with his foot print!
Boston also got the chance to "ride" Logan's bike! He was more then thrilled about that!
He also experienced painting for the first time.
He loved the postcard we sent them
and loved playing with his cousin's Logan and Mason!

I think all of us benefited from our vacations! Thanks so much Mom and Dad for taking such good care of our little guy, and for giving us a wonderful break!

4 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Sounds like your trip was a lot of fun and you do have a wonderful parents. I love reading your blog and keeping updated. Take care

Lynne said...

Boston is growing up so fast! It seems like we were just having your baby shower! He is so cute.

The Willeyes said...

How fun...what great grandparents:) They do the cutest things. Glad you got a break, sounds like you had a lot of fun in San Diego. Good for you!

Marla B said...

Sorry! I peek at your blog! I was thrilled to see the ghost out of foot prints! I did that this year too! LOVE THEM!
I am happy you guys had a nice trip! Isn't life weird, yet VERY good w/out a kid around! You feel like adults-yet talk about the kid the whole time!! take care! Marla