Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother Daughter "Girls Camp!"



With a million date changes, and plan changes, our Activity Day Mother Daughter Activity ended up being on May 9th with a "Girls Camp" theme.  (can you tell whats on my mind...)  I loved the invitations.  I think they turned out super cute!
The weather had been rainy all day, but just in time it turned out to be a PERFECT evening for campfire.  Not to hot, not to cold.  Perfect.  My prayers were answered!  

We took everyone's picture as they arrived!!
Including me and my co-leader!

Then we played a gathering game, and then roasted hot dogs and ate a our delicious dinner around the fire!

Then it was craft time!  They each painted their own hot dog stick and made a picture frame!

Then we played fruit basket-camping style! It was fun!
Then we sang some fun camp songs, and did a bear hunt!

Then we ate delicious S'mores!  We had regular graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, Oreos, Hershey's, Reese's, Rolo's, regular marshmallows, and toasted coconut marshmallows!  I think the girls were in heaven, and I think the Mom's were too!  ;)  The night turned out perfectly!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the cute water-bottles, crafts they made, the cute trail mix we gave as a party favor.. but oh well!
Jeremy is a super Dad.  While we were having a party at our house he took the kids to Trafalga.

They of course had a blast!

No comments: