Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday night before Mothers Day we went on a double date with Matt and Heather to see a Mafia Murder Mystery Play!  It was really really fun, and we thoroughly enjoyed our night out together!
Mothers Day was a typical Sunday filled with Jeremy gone to meetings, kids screaming, whining, lots of time outs ect... but my husband spoiled with with a fun sign, videos of the kids, and a new rocker bench for our deck!  I love it!

So glad I am a mother!

I had fabulous intentions to take a picture of Jeremy and his mom, and me and my mom, but it didn't happen.  I did get this gem of Hadley dressed up at my parents house.  Jeremy said "you look like your a cheerleader for a funeral."  So funny!

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." -Abraham Lincoln- 

Thanks Mom, for being the perfect mother for me. I simply do not know how you did it, how you do it, but you do it perfectly. #Itwasmom

Check out this video!

No comments: