Friday, May 23, 2014

Hadley's Graduation from Preschool!


May 21st was a very special day!  Hadley graduated from preschool!  I still can not believe that she could possibly be that old...  

Jeremy had to go to school, so my Mom and I did our best to make it a very special day for her!

She did amazing!  She sang the songs so well, in fact with her loud voice you could hear her over the large group of kids... in a very beautiful way!  She was simply adorable!
Hadley and her ward buddy Ben!

Hadley and her cute friend Lyndi!

Ms. Annie, Hadley, and Ms. Robin!  FABULOUS teachers!

A HUGE thanks to my mom for coming and supporting Hadley and I since Jeremy couldn't make it.

Trying to get a family picture... thanks Boston...

So proud of my girl!

Our little graduate!  I asked if I could straighten or curl her hair and she said NO!  Just brush it!  That's MY style.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

I had no idea that was an actual song! Sydney did it for her graduation too. Hadley's adorable!