Thursday, April 3, 2014

Phone Pics!

Just when I think my blog is up to date I realize all the fun picture I have on my phone!
Hadley getting her Pinky Bear ready for the day... just a few hair bows!  
-
Just a few pictures of my adorable little trouble maker!






Found these in Walmart in March.  Either they forgot to clean out the fridge section or they are really starting the holiday off early!   Either way, I think they should at least be on clearance!
February brought our 1st bike ride of the year!  Oh how we love our family bike rides!

Lucky riders...
One of the many "grinch" cards Boston has come home with from school.  Poor kid is just like his Mom!  I still giggle uncontrollably during inappropriate times!


Lunch date with my dear friend Nicole.  We have only been friends since we can both remember!
Hadley's "selfie!"  She is dying for swimming lessons again!

Hadley read her 1st book in March!  She is really just growing and learning so fast!

Also in March we were able to see my nephew Spencer perform in Suessical the Musical!  He did a fabulous job and the kids LOVED it!

I love the look of my pantry after a good case lot sale!  Isn't it beautiful?

One morning Hadley just simply couldn't handle the bright lights... so sunglasses to the rescue!

I was so not into St. Patrick's day this year. This was the only picture I took! 

adley asked me to help her spell money... next she took a bowl out of the cupboard. She put a nickel in the bowl and started shaking it while holding her sign. I died laughing! We have ourselves a little beggar!!
This is what happens when you have a VERY creative daughter... lots and lots of artsy messes!!  This is a daily occurrence.  As I type, Hadley is behind me creating musical instruments for the recycle bin...  

That's all for my cell phone update!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

LOVE all the pictures! AS always your sunshine radiates through your kids. :)