Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Jeremy's Early Birthday and Mason's Concert!

My parents volunteered to take the kiddos over Jeremy's Birthday, so we celebrated a little early!  We opened Jeremy's gifts before he headed out to work!  The kids were more excited then he was!

We surprised Jeremy and showed up for his work birthday celebration!  They really went all out!  They decorated his office, and had a brownie cake with candles for him!  He really works with some great people!

After school me and the kiddos headed to Rita's for some free Italian Ice to celebrate the 1st day of spring!  It was really yummy!

Like Mother Like Son. My sister Natalia loved singing. Her and I would spend hours at the piano singing together. In high school she loved singing in the Concert Choir. Well on March 20th her son Mason had his 1st choir concert. I can only imagine how proud she was of him. I hope she had the best seat in the house watching from heaven. He did an amazing job! He knew all the words, all the dance moves, and sang with lots of passion! Way to go Mason!!
-
That night the kids went to spend two nights at Grandma and Grandpa's!

No comments: