Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Jeremy's Birthday Weekend!

This is Jeremy's dream Birthday weekend.  WORK.  
We spent all of Friday hauling dirt from our neighbors yard and filling this hole we had from where we ripped out the side deck.  Holy lots of work.  
We also had 6 new windows put in!  We love how our entry way looks now!  So much light poors in!  We LOVE it!
The outside looks SO much nicer!  Love it!

Then we did a lot of organizing inside.  Then finally we went to Dinner at Costa Vida and went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  Fabulous show.  If it wasn't for the 3 swear words I would buy it!

The next day we cleaned out our deck gutters, and finished making our deck look all nice and pretty again.  Including building the whole side wall pictured in the 1st picture of this post.
-
Then that night we had a super fun date with 3 of my best friends since I was 7.  We ate at the Mandrin in Bountiful, and oh my it was delicious and the company could not have been better.  How I forgot to take a picture I will never know!  We even had the restaurant sing Happy Birthday to him in Chinese! 

The next day we spent celebrating Jeremy's birthday at my parents with Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler!  So yummy!!!  I think he had a great birthday weekend!

No comments: