Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Service For Natalia



My sister Natalia’s 30th birthday is two weeks away. We are hoping you will join us again this year, in celebrating her birthday by doing an act of service in her honor.  We know there is no greater present she would like to receive.   It meant the world to our family to see that 345 acts of service were done in her honor last year.  Over the next two weeks, make time to serve in the temple, play a game with a child, bake a yummy treat for someone, or write a kind note, the possibilities are endless.  We would love to hear the acts of service done for Natalia!  Feel free to post them here, or email them to me at camillenrogers@gmail.com   

"We can't honor a life like this with words. They are not adequate. There is only one way to honor (her) virtue, his sweetness of character, (her) great qualities of love, and that is with our deeds.... Let us all be a little more forgiving, a little more tender in our associations with each other, a little more considerate of one another, a little more generous of each other's feelings." –Matthew Cowley 

1 comment:

The Gatherers said...

I was able to give service by picking up pizza and cake for my sister for her daughter's birthday, while I was getting the pizza a very nice gentleman was able to serve me by carrying the 5 pizzas to my car since I had Hayden we both agreed it would have been very interesting trying to carry both things, so I was VERY grateful for him offering to help. I also brought dinner to one of my neighbors in the ward, she and her husband work full time and have 2 little ones, so I hope it will lighten their load a bit. I have had Natalia on my mind and am trying to remember her each day and have service in my heart so I can be open to any promptings I recieve to help. I know she is so happy that you are doing this in her memory, thanks for letting us serve for her!