Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Natalia's 30th Birthday!



On October 16th we celebrated my sister Natalia's 30th Birthday. The best part was doing service in her honor for her special day, and hearing how many other people honored her in the same way.  

We gathered at the cemetery for our traditional balloon send off.   

We write a note, attach it to a balloon and send it to Natalia.  

 Natalia's handsome boys Mason and Logan, watch as their notes to their mommy rise in the sky.

I seriously can't believe it was her 30th birthday. I miss her so much.   


After the cemetery we went back to my parents house for Pizza Hut Pizza and Cookie Dough Brownies... two of her favorites. This is the 1st picture with all my parents 11 grandkids! Natalia would love this. She always loved when all the family was together.

1 comment: