Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Hurrah! (at least for a little while)

I asked the kids the other day what they would like to do fun with Mommy before the baby comes.  Hadley wanted to go to the Zoo, and Boston wanted to go bowling!

Luckily, my Mom and Logan and Mason wanted to go to the Zoo too!!  So on Friday the kids didn't have school and we headed to the zoo one last time before my Mom's pass expired! 

Here is Hadley watching the Polar Bear!  He was sooooo fun to watch! 

Boston riding the Bald Eagle on the Carosel 

The boys! 

Me and Logan with crazy Alien Headbands! 

We went to the bird show for our first time.  WOW, I was impressed.  Totally worth our time.  The birds were amazing and they would have them fly RIGHT over your head!  We had a great time being together and enjoying the zoo!  (Just a warning... they are doing construction at the zoo and the Train, playground, and giraffe areas were all closed... if I would have paid full price I would have been a little mad!)

After the zoo we headed to the Bowling Alley! 

Who doesn't love this game?
-
Although exhausted, we had a fabulous day.  Boston and Hadley are my best friends!  I just love being with them and going and doing so many fun things!  This might be our Last Hurrah for a little while...  

No comments: