Thursday, June 7, 2012

Zoo Trip- With Special Visitors!


I know your probably thinking "Why in the world is Camille posting MORE pictures from the Zoo!"  

Well this time, we had some very special visitors come with us...  My Niece Audriana, and my Nephews Jordan and Peyton whom I hadn't seen in 6 months!  Also the new exhibit was finally open with the brown bears, polar bears, sea lions, and otters!  It was such a fun Zoo trip!  

One of my favorite parts of the whole day was seeing all 5 of them break out dancing at the same time to some overhead music! 

What cute little Bald Eagles... 

At the Polar Bear Exhibit.  Sadly, we only got to see it for like 3 seconds and then he went into hiding! 

The famous drinking fountain! 

Gotta love the Carousel! 

So much fun! 

Two of the cutest things I've ever seen hatching! 

Chocolate Pudding Break!
-
It was such a fun day with my Mom and Niece and Nephews!  I loved finally getting to spend some time with them!!  They are so adorable!!!

1 comment:

The Gatherers said...

It's always a blast when cousins get together!