Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Tonight was Boston's 1st T-ball game of the season!  He was soooo excited and kept reminding me about the game all day!

We had baseball pizza's for dinner to celebrate the special occasion!  I was feeling like a pretty cool Mom, until we got to the game and it was FREEZING cold.  Here my kids are in shorts and t-shirts with no jackets.  Awesome :(  I no longer felt like such a great Mommy.

Once Boston was on the field he could have cared less about the weather.  He was just loving every minute of it!

The tongue of focus... 

Superman run! 

Awesome fielder! 

This year we are lucky enough to be on the same team as Boston's friend Porter!  So fun!
-
The highlight of the night came as we were driving home and Boston said  "I LOVED my 1st T-ball game of the season. I really liked getting a treat, but the best part was getting to hit the ball!"

No comments: