Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jeremy's Exciting News!!

 
Jeremy received some exciting news yesterday!  He was accepted into the Executive Masters of Public Administration program at BYU!!  I am so proud of him!

So to celebrate I made his favorite dinner, and his favorite cookies which are snicker-doodles... and I focused a little of the cinnamon to make a BYU!  I am just loving that he is going to BYU, although I am sure he will wear his Utah apparel to class each week!

So for the next 3 years Jeremy will be heading to BYU Salt Lake once a week for class.  I am super excited for him to be able to have this opportunity to continue his education, and I hope I can be a good supportive wife!  Although, I know it will be tough!

4 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Wow, exciting! Congrats to Jeremy! And good luck to you. :)

Paul and Darla said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jeremy! You're just so smart!

Berry Family said...

Congrats to Jeremy! You will be a great supportive wife. Yes, it will be fought at times but so worth it. Mike is entering his 2nd year of his Masters program, so I completely understand it all!

Berry Family said...

* TOUGH