Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fathers Day

I think I felt every emotion possible on Father's Day.  We started the day with a French Toast Breakfast (Jeremy's favorite) and then we got ready for church!

 In Sacrament meeting I was released as Primary President.  It was a lot harder on me then I would have ever thought it would be.  I cried.  I cried a lot.  Although it was the hardest calling I have ever had, and took a lot of my time... it was the best calling I have ever had.  I learned so much, and worked with some of the most amazing people in the 2 1/2 years I served.  Most of all, I really grew to love all the kids in primary like they were my own.  Finding out I was being released, I felt like someone was stealing my children!  The Lord has helped me see that this was the right thing, at the right time, and for that I am grateful.  I will forever treasure all the memories and lessons learned in the past 2 1/2 years.    


Not only did they release me, but they asked me to speak.  To say I was an emotional wreck is probably an understatement... but I made it through it.   

After church we came home and celebrated our Jeremy!! 

Jeremy is an amazing Father and we are SO LUCKY to have him!!
-
Then we headed out and visited Jeremy's Dad.  Sadly, no pictures.
-

Then we went and had dinner at my parents and was able to celebrate my Dad. 

I really do have the best Dad in the world.  Hands down.   
Live Long and Prosper!
-
It was a crazy day.

No comments: