Monday, September 5, 2011

Yummyness!

How did my mother spend her birthday? Making YUMMY Raspberry Jam!


It was a fun birthday surprise when our old friend Lisa Scholmer rang the doorbell! It was so wonderful to get to visit with her!


Boston loved squishing all the raspberry's!

Why do kids have to be so silly sometimes?? I promise, they really were having a great time!


I think my Mom enjoyed her birthday, and we did too!!


A week later, we made SALSA!!! We used some tomatoes from my garden, some from hers, and we also used her green peppers! It felt so good to grow something, and then bottle some for later!


I jumped on the cupcake ban-wagon late, but I am too in love with cupcakes! They are just so fun to make! I whipped these chocolate yummys up for a baby shower. So fun!

-

What's next you might ask? Pickles! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Paul and Darla said...

Good for you, Camille. Growing it and canning it IS an accomplishment. It feels great to see it on the shelf after the work is done, doesn't it?