Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Post is Brought to You by the Letter P

Today was Boston's 1st day of Preschool!!

We of course had to celebrate with a "P" Pancake!


Then take pictures with the letter "P"


Since he was cooperating... we took lots of pictures!





He could hardley wait for the afternoon to come. He went right into his classroom, put his backpack away, and waved goodbye to me! Hadley and I drove home, missing our Boston.


Not long later, we went back to pick him up! I asked him how preschool was and he said "Cool!"



He brought home LOTS to show me!


We celebrated his 1st day with some yummy chocolate chip cookies with chocolate tops!


I can't believe my little man is big enough to go to school! Time is going to fast! I am excited for his new adventure!

3 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

Pre-school already!!! You're right, Camille -- where has the time gone??? I'm glad he's having fun and loving it.

Megan Smith said...

So fun! Love his cute new school outfit. :) It was so great seeing you yesterday. Guess what? You motivated me a bit yesterday to get going on my blog again... I have the pictures ready to go. Now I just need to START. That's the hurdle... too much to blog! But be looking for a post in the next few days, hopefully. :)

Berry Family said...

Such a fun and creative mama! Your bathroom is looking great. Good luck on the rest of the work.