Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bob Books and Charts

When I realized that Boston was ready to start reading, I had a hard time finding very many books at the library that were the right level. One day at Costco I decided to buy the BOB Books. They have been perfect! He can read them with very little help, and he LOVES it! I would highly recommend them. The Books also came with a bunch of stickers, so we did a reading chart with Boston. Charts are amazing. They can motivate kids like nothing else. What kinds of charts do you make for your kids? I'm thinking it is past time to start a job chart...

1 comment:

Paul and Darla said...

I made job charts for our kids and one for Taylor when he was in Kindergarten. Maybe Cindy still has it! They not only teach kids to work, but save lots of nagging on your part.