Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday!

My 26th birthday was filled with fun!

Bowling with my kiddo's!


Then picking up Jeremy from work to go out to lunch at JCW's! (There Bacon Blue Burger is my all time FAVORITE!)

Then we headed off to 7 peaks!


Didn't get any pictures actually swimming because it is to hard to have a camera!! After 7 peaks, we enjoyed a movie, dinner, and a milkshake! What a fabulous day!!


On Sunday my Mom made me a favorite dinner and dessert! This is my all time favorite dessert!!

How can I possibly be 26 years old?? Thanks to everyone who made my day special!

4 comments:

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I never thought you and Natalia looked that much a like but in that last picture you look more like her than ever. Very cute!!
Love you! :)

Lynne said...

Happy late birthday!! What a fun day.

Megan Smith said...

Sounds like a FUN birthday! 26 is not old... believe me... I'm getting way too close to 30. :)

Stephanie said...

Happy late, late birthday!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day!