Monday, August 1, 2011

Donuts and Paint

My Mom watched Logan and Mason while Matt and Heather went on their honeymoon. I was so excited to get to have them spend a day at my house.


The one thing they wanted to do was make donuts. I've done this a couple time with them before... but this time I got smart! Instead of making the dough from scratch, I just bought Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, punch a hole in the middle, fried them, sprinkled powdered sugar or cinnamon and sugar on them and Wala!




YUMMY donuts!!! So easy, and so fun for the kids to help with!


They chose a Mac and Cheese lunch on the deck.


Then they had a project in mind. Car's made our of toilet paper rolls. So they spent a long time painting them just right.

-

Before we knew it, the day was over and it was time for them to go. What a fun bonus day we had!

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Totally like the donut idea! So going to try this. They sound delicious.