Sunday, August 28, 2011

Armatage Reunion Day 3

Day 3 started out a little bit chilly and windy...


Daddy took Hadley girl for an early morning walk and had fun taking pictures!



Because we were going to Pocatello I knew we would have at least 2 windy day, so I brought a long a couple of kites. The kids had so much fun flying them!



Peyton and Hadley playing with their Grandma Store treasures. So cute!



My Mom planned an awesome treasure hunt for the kids! They all loved it, and especially loved their individual treasure boxes filled with Candy!





Boston and all the other little boys enjoyed playing lots of ball together!


Bocce Ball made an entrance into the reunion... I think it will be back again. The Men seemed to really enjoy it!



Day 3 night was Pirate night! We decorate for a pirate dinner, and everyone was told to dress up! I Made these shirts using the Freezer Paper Stencil Method. I thought they turned out pretty awesome.



I loved listening to Hadley go around camp saying "RRRrrr Matey!"




What a bunch of silly pirates!
-
That night Jeremy and I were in charge of the Minute to Win it game! I think everyone had a blast, and there was tons of laughter!! Here are some of my favorite pictures!



"Noodling Around"



"Paper Scraper"



"Suck it Up"



"Face the Cookie"



"Caddy Stack"



"Breakfast Scramble"





"Hook"


I loved the pirate theme, and we totally had a blast playing it up!

No comments: