Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Party #1

We had such a fun Halloween this year, I'm sad it has taken me 11 days to finally blog it!! My Mom and I had so much fun making Boston and Hadley's costumes, and I think they turned out great!!! Jeremy and I dressed up as Super Mom and Super Dad. You know, you usually dress up to what you aspire to be right?? We had fun making our costumes as well.
Anyways, the fun started off early Saturday afternoon with the Garner Family Halloween Party!! Here is the whole group!

Here are the adorable kids!! My brother and his family were here from Idaho and it was so fun for them all to be together again!!

My mom really knows how to throw a party. She had 4 fun spider games for us to play!

And of course, we had amazing spiderific food!! So yummy!!! It was a SUPER Spider party and it was so good to all be together.

Later on Matt, Logan, Mason, My Mom, and all of us went Trick of Treating. We started out in great weather, but ended up in a downpour. We all got wet despite our umbrellas! The boys were so cute, they just kept trick-or-treating like it was not big deal.
We finally got back to my parents and warmed up by the fire, and headed off to the next party...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute! I love the Super Mom, Super Dad idea! No doubt you guys actually are them!