Monday, November 29, 2010

First Sledding Adventure of The Season

Today is one of those days that I LOVE being a stay-at-home Mom! Me and the kids went sledding!!
We started out in the front yard and the kids were having a blast. I was looking for more of a thrill, so...
I decided to hop in the sled with the kids and ride down the sidewalk. Holy cow, we had SO MUCH FUN!! The kids were both squealing with delight!! Finally on our last run, I took a video to prove just how far we went! 6 house's! Can't wait to do it again!!


A special thanks for all the neighbors for not shoveling and making this video possible!

4 comments:

Rickeynoel said...

WHAT A RIDE.... THE HARD PART HAD TO BE GETTING BACK UP THE HILL WITH 2 KIDS 3 AND UNDER...

Stephanie said...

How FUN!!!!! I wish I could do that on my street.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I was thinking the same thing your dad did while I was watching the video. I thought it would be soooo cool to have someone in a car meet you at the bottom!!

Jennie said...

That was amazing! we better come over next time!