Monday, November 29, 2010

Hadley's First Day of Nursery!

Yesterday was Hadley's first day of Nursery. She should have gone two weeks ago, but because of sickness her grand entrance was delayed. I was EXTREMELY worried about her going into Nursery. She is such a Mommy's girl, I thought she would scream the whole time. Jeremy took her in, and she was clinging to him so tight, but then they pulled out the snacks... and she was totally fine the whole time!!! YAHOO!!! We will see how next week goes...

Boston has been coming into Primary for "singing time" to practice being a sunbeam!! He is absolutly loving it!!

Oh man, I just love my kids.

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

I LOOOOVE Hadley's dress! If I had a little girl, that would have been the dress of the season. :) But it's obvious we have similar taste: Ty has that outfit that Boston is wearing. :) Happy Holidays! :)

Kristen said...

Your kids are so gorgeous! I love that they're cute and you dress them up cute and they have cute little personalities! I'll seriously pay you to have mine. . .