Friday, October 15, 2010

Witches!

One of the highlights of fall is going to Gardner Historic Village with my Mom! I just love seeing all the silly witches!!
The kids had a blast looking at the witches and Hadley would say "He He He" every time she spotted one. In fact, she has become so obsessed with witches that she carries a little toy one around the house constantly.
Boston was a lot less scared by the witches this year... he especially liked the one eating a Hot Dog!


After the witch fun we went to Quilted Bear for some lunch!! It was so fun to go back there. When I was a teenager my Mom did a booth there and Natalia, my Mom and I would go quite often. The smell is still the same, and most importantly the chocolate chip cookies still taste the same!! The only thing that would have made our day better would have been to have Natalia with us.

No comments: