Monday, October 4, 2010

General Conference Weekend!

Oh how I LOVE General Conference Weekend. It is simply my favorite. We started the fun on Friday night with a Pre-General Conference Party! We invited some family and friends over for some dinner and of course SMORES! I think everyone had a really great time!


Friday night, Logan and Mason slept over. It was super fun to have them spend the night. In the morning, Jeremy and the kids created there own band. So funny. We had a good day watching conference at our home.
-
On Sunday we spent conference day with my family, which is always so nice. We ate EXTREMELY good food and treats, and enjoyed so much the messages spoken and visiting with each other. I love the motivation that conference gives me to be a better person.
Boston and Hadley got to pick out their pumpkin's our of my parents garden!! They both knew exactly which one they wanted!

No comments: