Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture Overload

My good friend Amy is a Young Women leader in her ward. (I'm sure the best YW leader ever!) She and her young women are doing a project where they learn about something they have always wanted to learn about, and then create a project around it. Amy chose to do Photography!! We were lucky enough to be part of her project! We had tons of fun taking pictures, and I think she did an AMAZING job! Especially for it being one of her first photo shoots ever!! The problem is I couldn't even chose a favorite... so hence you get picture overload! Enjoy!
Family Favorites





Favorites of Jeremy with Kiddo's


Favorites of Me with the kiddo's

Favorite one of Jeremy and I
Favorites of the little man



Favorties of the Little Lady



Favorites of the Brother and Sister



Thanks again Amy!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! Totally adorable! Amy did an amazing job! What a creatively-gifted girl! I think my favorite is the one where you guys have Boston upside down. Y'all are just too adorable for words!

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

all those pictures are adorable!!!

Lynne said...

What a cute family!!

Megan Smith said...

Okay, should we say your family is totally photogenic?! SOOO cute!! Every single one is great!

Melanie said...

Too stinkin' cute! I got to see them while she was editing them...she is so good! And you guys are too cute for words! Which ones will you choose to enlarge and frame? I'd have a hard time deciding that one!

Paul and Darla said...

I couldn't choose a favorite either, Camille. They're all so beautiful. However, I DO love the little feet!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I want to say Wow too!! She must be very artistic and creative. Those were supper pictures. I don't think I would be able to pick a favorite either. They were all good.