Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miss Hadley Boo

We have had a lot of fun spending some weekends helping my parents with their remodel! Jeremy helped with their molding and their backsplash, and I helped by cleaning up his messes!
When they got their entertainment center put in, I thought Hadley made a nice decoration on the top shelf!!
Here is Hadley crawling around on their new floors!! I show you these pictures so you can see that I seriously have the most flexible baby ever! She is CONSTANTLY doing the splits.

For awhile we just thought it was super cute!!

Now we have learned that it is a problem, because she is compensating for not being able to crawl on her knee's. Hadley Boo is extremely behind with her Motor Skills. She is doing AWESOME is all other areas of development though! So we are now working with the Kids on the Move program to get her up to speed... meaning crawling on her knees, pulling herself to standing, and walking. We will have a physical therapist come each month to train me what to do for her.
As a Mother it was really hard for me to hear that my child is so far behind. I just wondered what I did wrong, what I should have done to prevent this. I do feel very blessed that it is something we can fix.
I know Hadley will catch up soon and all will be well. Until then, I have the worlds most flexible baby, who loves to army crawl through the kitchen chairs as seen in the video below.

No comments: