Monday, August 3, 2009

Websites to Check Out

On the right side of my blog I have a section labeled Websites To Visit. (although some are blogs) I wanted to highlight a few of those sites today.



Bargain Crazy --- My Sister-in-law created this blog to share all of the amazing deals she finds! Visit there today to get a free Red Box Movie, find out about 2 dollar days at Thanksgiving Point, and much,much more!


EZ Food Storage --- This is my Mom's ward's food storage plan. They are really trying to make food storage easy. They give you a grocery list of what to buy each month, and recipes too! Right now there focus is on getting your 3 months supply. It really is EZ!


Give Away Today --- This blog gives something pretty awesome away, EVERYDAY! I have yet to win, but I love seeing all the fun products and companies around... and hopefully someday I will win something great!

S.M.M.A.R.T. ---This is a Mom's blog where she shares fun ideas to help kids learn Science, Math, Music, Art, Reading, and Time-Out for skills.
SugarDoodle- This site is wonderful for LDS members. It has fantastic ideas for lots of different callings in the church! I use it a lot for primary. If you scroll down on the left hand side, they have a section called Free Clipart. Under that title you will find Sugardoodle clipart. If you click on that it opens up to you hundreds of great pictures. They seriously have a picture for everything!
-
For you Primary Chorister's out there, these two sites are FANTASTIC!
JollyJenn's --- She has flip charts already created for 150 plus songs. This is so great when you don't have time to prepare anything yourself!
The Crazy Chorister --- She has some great, fun, ideas. Some are a little overwhelming, but some are really fun.
What websites/blogs do you enjoy the most?

1 comment:

Sheffers said...

I enjoy yours the most and especially now you shared all those great deals and ideas. thanks so much