Sunday, August 16, 2009

Precious Moments

It's moments like these that I just love being a Mom. Boston is so cute with Hadley. He loves to feed her, and the other day he actually put her to sleep for me!

On Saturday Boston wanted to "sleep" in the crib with Hadley! They were having' a serious party in there!

Hadley makes so many funny faces now!! She is getting to be so fun!

I had to include this picture. Boston totally posed for me! (Rare occasion anymore) He seriously cracks me up everyday. Lately he has been giving "Man Hugs" where he pats our backs when he gives us a hug. It is so hilarious.

12 comments:

Nikki said...

You have the CUTEST KIDS!!! Please keep in touch! My e-mail is nikole.souter@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Hadley has the biggest, bluest eyes! So precious! And Boston totally looks like a little model with that pose, he's going to be a heartbreaker!

Jillums said...

Your kids are so cute! Stick me on the list so I can still read your blog: jillums11@gmail.com. Thanks1

Mary-Anne said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog if that is okay! I think you have my email, but if not, it's anne taylor 12 @ hotmail.com.

Jennie said...

They are adorable!!! No doubt about that. :) include us on the private thing, por favor. Gracias

Sharyti said...

sharyti2@gmail.com

Megan Smith said...

Boston's shirt is so cute! Where'd you find it? We're excited to see you guys on Saturday! I'll email you tomorrow or Wednesday night.

Lynne said...

They are so cute!! Here is my email-fourjepps@gmail.com

That's the email I use for blogging, I think. If doesn't work I'll give you a different one.

Texas Birds said...

Too cute! Count us in on your private blog! We love you guys! jdportraits@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Your little Hadley is beautiful, and if you ask me she takes after her mama! Please oh please add me to your blog reader list! My email is ekoelliker1@gmail.com.

Julie said...

Such cute pictures! I love precious moments!

Vrska's said...

We would love to still see your blog.
vrskahomesolutions@hotmail.com