Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary! (Yesterday!)

We celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday!! We had a fantastic time being kids again at Cherry Hill. We mini-golfed, did batting cages, and did all the water slides! We then spent the night in Park City, and enjoyed shopping at the outlets the next day! To bad I forgot the camera! It was so nice to have some time together without the kids. (Thanks Mom and Dad!)

These pictures are for Jennie, and Nikki, and everyone else who doesn't believe that I had a ding-dong wedding cake. I did, and it was the best cake EVER!



--- Our wedding pictures were taken by Amy who now lives in Texas! So all you Texans (I know there are at least two of you) check out JD Portraits on the right side of the blog under Friends Business' She does an amazing job, and she is super fun to work with.

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Happy Anniversary! We just had our 4th anniversary a couple of weeks ago! Sounds like you had a fun time! Oh, and I love your ding dong cake. That is awesome!

Kaylin said...

wow,time flies. Sounds like my kind of anniversary celebration. I love cherry hills. We hit 5 years in November, its crazy.